Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pretty in Pink...

Walking about in South Fairfield in April has a bonus...
there are the ocean views and there are the blooming trees.....


Look up!
Look way up.
Like pink cotton candy
frilly and frothy petals.


Closing in on the blooms...
and they are sweetly scented.


Pink petals as a snowy pavement.


Pink magnolia on the next street...



I openly wept at work.
In Music, 
an autistic student danced with joy and abandon with another student...
he smiled broadly and kept an eye on the moves that he was to follow.
We all watched and I held my breath...

The entire class applauded and I was overcome with emotion.

My glasses steamed up and I put them up on my head 
I had no tissues
so I tapped my nose with my hand and hoped that the kids did not notice.

I think that things are just going to get way more emotional as the days go by...
and I know I have 2 months left to work!

I feel that I have given my best to these students over the years.
I hope that I have paved the way for their continued success.

Saying goodbye will be bittersweet.
Thank goodness I have a few weeks to prepare.
It will be fun to see what the next chapter will bring.

Smile at a stranger today!
Hostess

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar