Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Berry Delicious Muffins

I didn't think I was going to get a very big blueberry harvest this year from my three bushes, but one of them has come good, and although it's not a huge harvest, it's done very well.

I decided I'd use some of the berries to make Blueberry Muffins. Unfortunately, I decided this after I'd picked a much larger amount a couple of days previously and they'd all been eaten, so there weren't as many berries to add to the muffins as I'd have liked, but I made do.


I used a recipe I've used previously from allrecipes. They're so easy to make and taste delicious.


I laid out my spotty dotty cases. Aren't they pretty? These aren't huge muffin cases, but I've found this recipe will make a dozen of this size if there aren't many blueberries in the mix. If you add the whole 225g as the recipe states, it will make many more.


Instead of incorporating the blueberries in to the mixture, I just pressed a few in to the top of each muffin before they went in to the oven, they worked out just as well.


I've since made another batch with many more blueberries included, they don't last long in this house.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar