Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hey, it's Me, Angel-Kitty!


Far be it for me to be crabby and ill-tempered, but I thought it necessary to point out some upsetting occurrences in this house in which I live. NOT that I’m complaining or anything since the folks and the kid are real nice to me but I must say, “THAT DOG!”

But really, who does he think he is anyway? You’d think he wrote this great book that was published about him or something. I get treated like a second class citizen among these walls in which I exist.

For instance, when it’s nap time, I scamper to Big D and Nee Nee’s bed. I turn ‘round and ‘round in a circle to find the perfect place, plop down on the blanket and pull the covers up close around me. I tuck my nose inside my front paws to count mice before I drift off to sleep and THUMP!

CRIPES… Hurricane, do you have to be such a lug? I mean, Geez Louise, there is an entire bed in which to sprawl your enormous body out and you lay right on top of me? UGH!!!!

Something else- I like to disappear into my favorite hiding place which is in the bathroom on top of the towels on the shelf, but shhhh, don’t tell anyone! Saturday I am minding my own business taking a snooze when Hurricane trounces into the room and lured into the tub. Big Baby…doesn’t even like a bath.

So he whimpers and cries and BOO-HOO’s then gazes at me with those sad puppy dog eyes and out of the blue. He shakes…and SHUDDERS! And all this spray goes airborne covering me with mist. I may as well have taken a bath myself~

Oh, and another thing since Hurricane’s such an ogre! You will never believe this….he hogs the sunbeams. Yep, right there when the front door is open and the warm rays are shining upon the floorboards Hurricane collapses and steals all the heat. Can you believe that? How dare he be so wicked!

I will just have to reprimand him by cuddling and curling up next to him---the ol’ tyrant! …brothers, anyone want one?

Ahh, I think I asked that question already and there were no takers; CRAP! I guess I'll have to keep him!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar