Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Window Watching

After a week of cancellations and delays on the Ferries, they are finally running as normal today.  Long may that last.  The weather has been as you can imagine windy and wet.  Although the wind has now abated the rain is still coming down this morning.  We have had some moments in between the storms where the sun has shone brightly casting some evocative shadows.    Creating images that I remember from last year when I did a very similar post of the windows in our main town.  So many reflections but still a joy to admire the windows, imagining a young child with wondrous eyes exploring the magic.  We have the tree lighting and late night shopping next Friday but I thought I would share some of the windows whilst it wasn't so busy and of course during the day whilst it is light.  Waterproofs are not needed on this tour, but it is feeling a little chilly due to the wind factor.





These photos above are definitely a case of watching me watching you but I was so impressed by the use of books to make decor.  So simple and yet very effective.


Another simple but effective display in a small space created from twigs and handcrafted baubles.  It is also a great place to call in for a coffee.





I have had such fun playing around with some of these photos, the reflections are a delight at times but obviously detract from the window display.  I hope you get a vague idea of the wonderful array of displays.  Some have a wonderful vintage feel whilst others are right on trend.  It is a definite eclectic mixture of old and new which I love.




















I am hoping that I can take some photos of quality that will show the windows at their best.  I must admit I have enjoyed the reflections and the fun of having two pictures at the same time to browse.

We are entering into a new month and indeed season.  I am so enjoying the process of preparation are you?

See you soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar