Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Some Fragrances I've been enjoying



Fragrances, who loves to switch them according to their mood?

I do! Sometimes I love very floral fragrances and sometimes I need something warmer or something super fresh. I just like using different scents and playing with them according to my mood. That said, over the years, I've noticed that some fragrances reflect more my personality than others and I must say that Shiseido Ever Bloom represents pretty well everything I like and how I am :D But as I said, I also like using different type of scents and play with them. Below you'll find some I've been enjoying wearing. There will be maybe soon another post like this because I've recently received and purchased new bottles and some of them seem pretty promising! So stay tuned ;)



Shiseido Ever Bloom Eau de Parfum
"A musky white floral fragrance that diffuses a delicate scent that delights the senses."

It is described as ephemeral, instantaneous and immediate like the sudden blossoming of a delicate flower and symbol of the eternal femininity that liberates in a mere moment.
Notes of Cyclamen and Lotus combine to deliver a fresh, sparkling radiant scent
Notes of Orange Blossom Absolute, Gardenia, Sylkolide Musk and Hinoki Wood reveal a scent expressing tenderness and sensuality

The packaging design is inspired by Karakusa, a traditional Japanese pattern of graceful curves and a symbol of the power of a woman’s inner beauty, happiness and vitality.

As I said in the intro, this Eau de Parfum is everything I love and I think it matches my personality pretty well. It comes very very close to my ideal scent and I think this is a perfum I will wear again and again for years. Very happy to have discoverd it and I can highly recommend it.


 

DKNY Nectar Love Eau de Parfum
Nectar Love is completely different from Shiseido Ever Bloom but that's also a favorite of mine because I find it totally unique. It feels comforting and I've been loving it this winter when it was cold outside because I have the impression it brings me warmth and reassurance. The notes that are the most present for me are nectarine, mirabelle, neroli and honey. That's also a fragrance that I will keep using over and over! I also love the shower gel, perfect to use at the end of a long day as a treat!

It is described as an irresistible floral fruity gourmand fragrance. At the heart lies a natural attraction extract of honeycomb and neroli that delivers an addictive dose of delicious attraction.

Top notes: Yellow Freesia, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Nectarine, Solar Salicylates
Heart notes: Jasmine, Muguet, Orange Flower, Mirabelle
Base notes: Cedarwood, Vanilla, Musk, Beeswax, Neroli Co-distillate






Michael Kors Sexy Ruby Eau de Parfum
This is another one that surprised me and when I first received it, I wore it every single day for 2 weeks :D I love the combo of raspeberry and rose -that's the 2 notes that are the most present for me. Mmm...I'm actually not sure that the rose is one of the notes I detect the most because in the end, I don't find it that floral...it's a bit difficult to describe it but I find it quite warm and sexy.

This Eau de parfum was inspired by a ruby. "Michael Kors Sexy Ruby is a modern chypre that sparkles with fiery sensuality. Juicy raspberry and apricot combine with fresh notes of rose petal and Indian jasmine sambac for exotically feminine allure, while cashmere woods delivers a luxuriously warm finish."

Top notes: Raspberry, Apricot, Davana, Pepper
Heart notes: Orange Blossom Absolute, Indian Jasmine Sambac, Rose Petals
Base notes: Moss Crystal, Cashmere Woods, Vanilla Bean




 
With the launch of Sexy Ruby, Michael Kors also released a superb red lipstick. It's a limited edition Lip Lacquer called Ruby Red. It's a semi opaque glossy red. Very very pretty!

 

My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum
Blush is a fruity floral Eau de Parfum with a sparkling twist. Stepping back into a London garden awakening in the first light of day, My Burberry Blush captures the senses as blossoming flowers pop with spirited energy.
Created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, the fragrance opens with glazed pomegranate and vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria round off the scent for an intensely feminine touch.

The bottle is enlivened with a feminine and sophisticated pink hue, reflecting the confident and spirited character of the fragrance. Its signature design details remain with a horn-look lid, inspired by the buttons of the Burberry trench coat, and a hand-tied gabardine knot around the neck of the bottle.

I haven't worn this one as much as I should have. Maybe because it's also a floral scent (which I love) but my heart prefers Shiseido Ever Bloom when I want something floral. That said, this is also a beautiful scent worth checking. The packaging is also gorgeous. I love the details of the button of the Burberry trench coat on the cap.



 

Do you have a favorite fragrance at the moment? Let me know, I'm always happy to discover new scents!








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar