Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY

Owl ring - topshop.
I am back on a bus. starving as all I have eaten is two litres of 7up and a croissant. Bad times.
Heart ring - River island. The ring was born light blue with white dots, until I painted it black with nail varnish.
Bowler hat - A little vintage shop in Milan. Yeah, as in Milan Italy. I went once when I was 20 with an ex. I fell in love with the city but I made one giant mistake - underestimated the shopping. I came home with more then I had room for in my suitcase.
glasses necklace - Urban outfittersRing - Topshop
I am loving my new jumper from Whistles. In fact I am now obsessed with knitwear from Whistles. It's expensive. But worth it. So far this jumper works with everything I own. I love the twisted neckline as it gives me a little edge to an overwise boring jumper.
I am obsessed with jumpers at the moment. I need to get a few more as we are facing into a freezing winter again. This jumper works with everything from maxi skirts (90's grunge) to jeans (casual) to dresses (freezing - needed cover up)
Not to mention how soft it is. As you can see I am rocking a natural lip today. Sick of getting red lipstick on everything I own, I am taking a break from excessive lipstick use.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar